Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day 8 (18 August 2018) Go To Nayong Philipino

Today we go to Nayong Philipino, our buddy say all about Philippines include in Nayong Philipino, so I very interested to invite Nayong Philipino. Nayong Philipino near from Clark International Airport in Pampangga. from Tarlac to Pampanga takes about 2 or 3 hours. 

When I arrived in Nayong, I look the beautiful place, I look many orchid, I look culture in Philippines, watch a traditional dancing from Philippines, and I feet falling in love with culture in Philippines.
(take a picture with dancer in Nayong Philipino)


(Beautiful orchid in Nayong Philipino)

After from Nayong Philipino we go to the hostel to take a rest and cook together.

Tonight is Opening Asian Games in Indonesia, so we are streaming in internet to watch Opening Asian Games in Indonesia, we watching with our buddy. After Opening Asian Games done, I go to in bedroom to take a rest because I feel so tired today


No comments:

Post a Comment