Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 19 (29 August 2018) First Class to Teaching Practice


Today I wake up early morning, but I don’t why I still feel headache and now I feel fever too. I chat Mr Joven because I can;t teaching today and he say, it’s okey. Mr Joven can’t teaching today too.

But I feel better at 8 pm, I still have a class at 9: 30 am. So I prepare to go to education building.

I teaching HUMMS 11 class. When I teaching they so interested about my material. I divided the students into 11 groups.

Each group chooses a topic that consists of the Earth’s Crust, Upper Mantle, Lower Mantle, Outer Core, Inner Core, Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere and Exosphere.

Group representatives took the topic of discussion.

Each student is given 10-15 minutes to discuss.

when students discuss, I explains briefly about of 4 major in the earth, The Geosphere, The Earth’s Crust, The Hidrosphere, The Atmosphere and Biosphere.

After 15 minutes, every group must explain the group topic.

 (group must explain the group topic)


Every group explain the topic with there own character. Every group very unique. And they can explain very well. I will give a some game, but time to teaching was over, so I can’t the class a game.

(take picture together with HUMMS 11)

My class was over today, so I come back to hostel to take the rest. I feel happy today and I hope tomorrow the student can more than today, because tomorrow is My Evaluation day.

No comments:

Post a Comment