Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 17 (27 August 2018) Halo-Halo

Today is Monday but I not go to school because today is Philippines holiday. So our buddy tell we to go to  swimming pool. The good place for relaxed, in here we have some funny game, we swimming together, and play game together eat together.

 (relaxed place)

And in here I can drink the traditional drink from Philippines we call halo-halo. Halo-halo have a sweet taste, halo-halo made of milk, sweet bean, nata de coco, candied banana and ice.

 (traditional drink from Philippines, Halo-Halo)

We go back to hostel. I take a shower and after that I make some seatwork but I make like a quiz game, because I will make a student more interested to answer. After I done make seatwork, I send my seatwork and my lesson plan to Mr joven to correct in he messenger. He say tomorrow he send back to me and I must fixed my lesson study today because in 29 August I must Teaching in the class.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment