Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day 11 (21 August 2018) Eid al-Adha

Today I wake up 6 am, you know I panic, I think my friend leave me, but no they are still sleep. I try to make they wake up, one by one, and I say are not go to mosque. They say I don’t know, and the girl knock our room, they say lets go we late, and we are the boys say okey, we are prepare. We take a shower and ready to go at 6:30 am



(Go to Mosque)



We need 15 minutes to go in mosque and we late, Muslim in mosque look at we and any some one come to us, he say we can join. We hear a sermon in tagalog, we not understand and Ren (our buddy) translate, he say the sermon tell about history Eid al-Adha. After the sermon done, we will go to hostel but someone say we must stay, we must eat together. We eat together some meat and the taste so delicious.

After that we go to hostel I make Lesson study for teaching practice, because Miss Leslie Change subject to be Earth Science. My lesson plan done, now I feel hungry, I cook some food with TB (my friend from SEA TVET) and after done I call the boys to eat together, we eat together



No comments:

Post a Comment