Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 21 (31 August 2018) Try to find a solution


Today I still the the solution. I feel confusing. Every minutes I think how to get the solution. Until I get the solution, the solution is I must divided the Material to 2 meeting in the class. I discussion about my solution with Mr Joven and he say I can do that. 

I take my laptop, I change my lesson plan, I change my slides too. Now in my lesson plan I just divided the student to be 6 group with simple topic like Earth’s Crust, Upper Mantle, Lower Mantle, Outer Core, Inner Core and Water Cycle. I just explain about 4 major in the earth, The Geosphere, The Earth’s Crust and The Hidrosphere. I hope this is the solution for the problem.

  (Change My lesson Plan)

After my lesson plan done, I send the lesson plan to Mr Joven to correct. After already correct my lesson plan Mr Joven send my lesson plan back to me, I fix again my lesson plan and I look now is midnight. I go to sleep because I feel very sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment