Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Day 4 (14 August 2018) Camiling, Santa Ignacia and Opening Ceromony

Today I have many activity. First I go to Mvnicipal Government Of Camiling at 10.00 am, to meet Mayor of Camiling, his name is Hon. Erlon C. Agustin. He welcoming us very well, he give us a traditional food and drink production from Philippines. The name traditional food is Tupig, Tupig make from coconut and banana, the taste of Tupig is yummy, and before we leave Mvnicipal Government Of Camiling we take picture together with Mr Hon. Erlon C. Agustin

(Take Picture Together With Mr Hon. Erlon C. Agustin)

  After that we go to the Major office of Santa Ignacia too meet Mayor of Santa Ignacia. She is Mrs. Hon. Nora T. Modomo. Mrs Hon very kind to us, she welcoming us and told about  condition of the Santa Ignacia Province.

 (Take Picture Together With Mrs. Hon. Nora T. Modomo)

After that we comeback to hostel because will held opening ceremony. The opening ceremony is so big. Any moment when I feel very proud because I can sing my national song “Indonesia Raya” in another country and look my university symbol in another country. opening ceremony committee give we some snack chocolate cake, and another snack, I try too remember the name is snack but I forget hehe.
 
(Take a picture with lecture, Sea Teacher and Sea-Tvet)


No comments:

Post a Comment