Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Day 10 (20 August 2018) Rainy in Tarlac Agricultural University

(Rainy in TAU)
Today I don’t know why I wake up so early, I wake up at 5 am, Actually I very sleepy. Today rainy. I must prepare because any flag ceremony today. Because today rainy the Flag is held in the gymnasium. After the flag ceremony done, Head of University Tarlac Agricultural University invite us to introduce our self, we start from Sea-Tvet and Sea-Teacher. After that Head of University telling students that today the school is closed because in Tarlac flooding now. 

I feel confused why the school is closed today, and I ask to Miss Leslie, and Miss Leslie say almost 70% students n TAU laboratory school from Tarlac, so the students must stay in home to safe their home. And I and another SEA- Teacher Student Exchange go to the education office and I give Miss Leslie my lesson plan to corect. 

Time passes quickly I look Clock showing 3 pm it’s mean time in the office have done so I going to Hostel. Tomorrow is the feast of Eid al-Adha. So in the night we are Muslim from Indonesia take a pray. After that we go to sleep because Eid al-Adha pray in early morning at 6 am.



No comments:

Post a Comment