Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Day 2 (12 August 2018) Go To Philippines


Today I meet student exchange from UNESA and UNTIRTA, I’m shocking because student exchange from UNESA all the girl, she is Elok, Nisa, Sherly, prily and student exchange from UNTIRTA 1 girl and boy they are Alif and Tya.

(Meet with students Exchange from UNESA)


(Student exchange from UNTIRTA)

We go to Manila at 11:20 am, we arrived in manila (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) at 05:30 pm. Weather in Malina is rainy. In Manila airport we meet another students exchange from UNRAM they are Rusdi, Baiq and Dewi


(Students exchange from UNRAM they are Baiq, Dewi and Rusdi)


After we take a rest, we take a pray in mosque, I feel happy because any mosque in airport, after that we go to Tarlac, in the middle of the trip we stop in rest area to dinner. We eat in Jollibee, we choice a fried chicken, I think the test more delicious and more cheaper than in Indonesia

(Eat together in Jollibee)

After done our dinner we continue the trip and we need 3 hours until to TAU. On the way I showing some floods, I think it’s normal because Philippines in rainy season. After 3 hours in the way, finally we arrived in hostel.

I look a clock and showing 11:34 pm. I feel so tired, I must take a rest because tomorrow is opening ceremony at 7 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment