Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 26 (5 September 2018) Asian Festival

Today is Asian Festival day. I very interested about the event because in Indonesia I not available Asian Festival. We all student exchange use traditional clothes from our country. I this Festival I use Traditional clothes from Bulungan ethnic from Borneo.

(I use Bulungan ethnic clothes, Epul use Sunda ethnic dan Novita use clothes from Padang ethnic)

In Asian Festival TAU make a Parade In TAU area and every department must use traditional clothes from every county in ASEAN.
 
(Take picture together with our buddy)


After parade done. I look Indonesia Stand, I will look the stand I will go there and we take a photo.
 (take a photo in front Indonesia Stand)

  At night we dinner together with all member university, Sea Teacher and Sea-TVET. After dinner I go to hostel to continue my portfolio because tomorrow is deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment