Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 29 (9 September 2018) Go Back To Indonesia


Today in my schedule I must go too Indonesia because my time in Philippines was over. I have many experience in here. Its so hard to leave Philippines because I feel like have a new home in here. Maybe sometimes I will go back to Philippines. Before I go to airport, I stay in Indonesians embassy and I join the seminar GENWI its mean Generasi wonderful Indonesia (Wonderful Indonesia Generation)
The seminar start in the ecotourism... You know.. that a good place to do seminar. I already join some seminar.. I feel boring because the seminar start in building.. I cant fell a fresh air. After I join the seminar.. I get T-shirt and bag with title wonderful Indonesia. 
 (Take a picture with GENWI)

After the seminar done.. I and Galuh go to airport, In airport we meet our buddy they will say good bye to me and Galuh, I sad in this moment because I must go to Indonesia and I leave my new family.
(Take Picture with Kuya Lou, Our Best Buddy)

 I waiting until 8 pm and I sit in 28 B, I'm so happy because in 28 C is a Indonesianese and the 28 A is a Japanese. The Indonesianese and the Japanese so kind, they treat me a bread and a hot chocolate. 
 We arrived in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport at 1 am and we must prepare because at 5 pm we go to Borneo.

"I WILL SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY FRIEND, ALL BUDDY, ALL IN TAU AND ALL IN PHILIPPINES, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ONE MOUNT, I WISH WE CAN MEET TOGETHER IN THE NEXT TIME. I WILL SAY SORRY WHEN WE IN PHILIPPINES, FORGIVE ME"

YOU ALL ARE MY FAMILY, MISS YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment