Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 24 (3 September 2018) Second Chance and The Last Time to Teach

Today is my Teaching Evaluation day, I hope I can make the students interested and enjoy with my class today.

I start my class with short apperception “in the earth any 4 major system, what will happened if 1 major lose from earth” after that I say, “today we will be learning about Earth and Earth System”

after that I Connect the question  by asking the students about their insights for today’s topic.

I divided the students into 6 group every group chooses a topic that consists of the Earth’s Crust, Upper Mantle, Lower Mantle, Outer Core, Inner Core and Water Cycle.

Every student group is given 10-15 minutes to discuss.

when students discuss, the I explains briefly about of 4 major in the earth, The Geosphere, The Earth’s Crust and The Hidrosphere.


(I explain the about the material)

After 15 minutes, every group must explain the group topic.

(group explain the group topic)

After that I give the student some seatwork quiz.
Every group explain the topic with there own character. Every group very unique. And they can explain very well. After they present group topic, I give the student some seatwork quiz. They so interested about the seatwork quiz and I have 2 group to be a winner, I give money from Indonesia for reward.

In the end of the class I give the student a assignment for homework.

This is my last class to teach in TAU Laboratory School. You know, I feel sad if remember that moment. I can’t meet again with my student, I can’t make a jokes in the class, I can’t hear how they call me teacher. I will Remember all in my main. Thank you for Mr Joven, you are the best cooperating teacher for me, thanks for all.
 
(take a picture with my last class in Philippines)


No comments:

Post a Comment