Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 22 (1 September 2018) Guest From Indonesia Embassy


Today I try to wake up so early. I continue my lesson plan and I edit my slide to be more simple and finally,,,,, My lesson plan and my slides was be done.

I go to kitchen because I feel hungry and Alif say to me “Den, we will have guests from embassy”
So we are from Indonesia will welcoming our guest with cook Indonesia food.



(Simple Indonesian Food)
 


Our guest is coming, he is Mas Rahmat, he come because in 5 September any event Asian Festival in TAU. So we need Indonesia flag and Mas Rahmat give we Indonesian flag, traditional clothes from Indonesia, some tempeh and Sweet Soy Sauce.

 (our guest use Ilocos North shirt)



We eat together with Mas Rahmat and our buddy
 (Eat together)

My friend from Borneo try to use the traditional clothes from Borneo, actually me from Borneo too, but I will use traditional clothes from Bulungan Ethnic.

(Traditional clothes from Dayak ethnic)


Dayak ethnic is mean ethnic from Borneo.

Mas Rahmat tell we about all he experience in Philippines. He in Philippines was 3 years. Mas Rahmat back to Manila at night, we will Mas Rahmat stay in hostel tonight, but he say he have schedule with he friend.

Today I feel happy because can speak Indonesia with other Indonesian and know something new about Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment