Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 28 (8 September 2018) Go To Manila

Today we go to Manila,we go to Manila at 4 am we will in Indonesia Embassy. before we go we say  good to all buddy in hostel. You know this is the hard moment to say good bye. Because I feel like will leave my family. Some buddy cry, I will stay, but that impossible. Maybe to the next time, I will go to Philippines again, and I will meet with all buddy.

Our car come, and we leave TAU, go to Manila actually Indonesia Embassy.

We arrived in Indonesia Embassy at 8 am.


(arrived in Indonesia Embassy)

after we arrived in Indonesia Embassy we take a rest and at 10 am we go to Manila American Cemetery. That the beauty place for memorial, any a lot  many names of soldiers who died during the war. In Manila American Cemetery we can look war map in Philippines.

(In Manila American Cemetery)

 Before we leave, we take a picture together in middle Manila American Cemetery.


(take a picture together in middle Manila American Cemetery)

 after from Manila American Cemetery, we go to green hill, first I think Green hill is a real Green hill but I wrong Green hill is name from market in Manila. In Green Hill market any place for take a pray for Muslim and any place for eat halal food, so after take a pray, we eat halal food, and I feel surprised because the food is spicy, I think sour.
(Spicy food)
After eat we go to Green Hill market to buy some souvenir. I choose to buy some key chain for souvenir because I not have a lot money hahaha. after that go back to embassy and take a rest, because tomorrow we go to Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment