Thursday, September 27, 2018

Day 12 (22 August 2018) Meet Mr Joven Valdez


Today I go to school for observation and teaching assistant in Miss Leslie class, in the office I ask again to Miss Leslie “what Mr Joven in the School today?” and she say “no he not in the school” so I go to observation and teaching assistant in she class.

But when I in the class, Tya call me in WhatsApp, she say any someone is looking for me in biology laboratory and I go there, he is my cooperating teacher Mr Joven Valdez.


(My Cooperating Teacher Mr Joven Valdez)

So after that I join in Mr Joven class today for for observation and teaching assistant. Today Mr Joven have 2 class,  after he class done. Mr Joven talking with me about the subject to I teaching practice. He say I can’t teaching biology material because biology material just available in second semesters, so I just can teaching about Earth and next week I must Teaching and  Teaching Evaluation.

results from class observation today is Mr Joven start the lesson with show a student some random word related to lesson and every student have a occasion to guessing the random word. If all random word to be guessed, Mr Joven explain and discussing the learning topic with student. After that Mr Joven give a some quiz “Fact or Fake” related to the origin universe and the solar system.

 Mr Joven showing a video about the origin universe, the solar system with all theory, and evolution of earth. Sometimes Mr Joven pause the video to explain and discussing concerning process the origin. And the end of the lesson Mr Joven telling student for reading the next topic in the Quipper application.


(observation and teaching assistant)
 
 Mr Joven teaching 2 class today, but the second class more active than the first class.



No comments:

Post a Comment