Monday, September 24, 2018

Day 5 (15 August 2018) Learning Tagalog Language and My First Observation Class

Today I wake up in the morning at 6 am, because I must prepare to go the College of Education at 7:30 am for learning Tagalog language. We learning Tagalog language with Mrs Tess. And after I learning Tagalog language, now I can speak Tagalog but just little bit. We go back to hostel for the rest at 11:00 am


(learning Tagalog language)


In the 1 pm we go back to the College of Education for brief about the Goals of SEA-Teacher Project. After that we meet with cooperating teacher, but my cooperating teacher not come. After that any one cooperating teacher come to me, she is Miss Leslie but miss Leslie is a Prily  cooperating teacher,  she say Mr Joven Valdez (my cooperating Teacher) can’t come because he in hospital and meeting college education was be done.
Miss Leslie say I  can join in he class, and this my first observation class, my observation class in 7A Science, I introduce my self but the student look afraid to me, I don’t know what happen to me. Miss Leslie start he class with began the lesson with ask the homework, correct the homework with student, given apperception for open the class, explain about the topic and give student homework about the learning topic because the time almost over.

(Observation in 7A Science)


At 4 pm, Miss Leslie have a last class in today, so I join to observation. Now Miss Leslie teaching in HUMSS 12 for subject Physical Science. Ms. Leslie began the lesson instruct the student to show individual Periodic Table, and closed the name of molecule which have been said. Miss Leslie said the name of molecule one by one, and if the name of molecule in chemical periodic table not closed, student must mark/closed the name molecule but in the chemical periodic table all name molecule just a symbol like (H) it’s mean Hydrogen, student must know the symbol from molecule name  and if any student complete closed all name molecule, miss Leslie give a student smart ticket.
 
(Observation in HUMSS 12 for subject Physical Science)

This is a first I look the new method learning used Miss Leslie, and I hope can use the method in Indonesia. 
After finish join Miss Leslie class today, I go to hostel for rest and I can't wait for tomorrow






No comments:

Post a Comment