Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 13 (23 August 2018) Meet 12 HUMMS Again


Today I’m not have class in the morning. But I have 2 class in afternoon,
11 B STEM     at 13:00 – 15:00 Earth and Life Science.
12  HUMMS   at 15:00 – 17:00 Earth and Life Science.

I go to school at 10 am. I waiting Mr Joven in Biology Laboratory, Mr Joven come in at 11 am. He give me a curriculum from Philippines to Senior High School, and tell me to make some lesson plan.

Now is 1 pm so Mr Joven and me go to 11 B STEM class. Mr Joven start the lesson with explain the lesson, Mr Joven not give a random word because the student look not interesting to learn, but Mr Joven can make student interesting with the lesson. After that Mr Joven give a some quiz “Fact or Fake” related to the origin universe and the solar system.

 Mr Joven showing a video about the origin universe, the solar system with all theory, and evolution of earth. Sometimes Mr Joven pause the video to explain and discussing concerning process the origin. And the end of the lesson Mr Joven telling student for reading the next topic in the Quipper Application.

After that we go to 12  HUMMS class. In this class the student more active and more interesting than previous class. In this class Mr Joven  give some random word for apperception.

 (Observation and Teaching Assistant in 12  HUMMS class)


In the night I make my lesson plan with material Earth and Earth System. After my lesson plan done. I take the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment