Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 28 (7 September 2018) Closing Ceremony


Today is Closing ceremony. I still make my slides to my presentation. Finally I choose to presentation my experience when I Observation, Teaching Assistant, Teaching practice and Teaching Evaluation. 

Now we must go to building in behind our hostel. We the student exchange present all the experience one by one. Until my turn to present my experience. 


(I present my experience in the front)



In my last slide I say Thank you TAU, I say thank you for all my buddy, my cooperating teacher (Mr Joven Valdez) because he always support me everytime and give a solution when I teaching.

(take a picture with my Cooperating Teacher (Mr Joven Valdez))

This is Closing Ceremony, in here I just feel sad because it’s mean I must leave TAU tomorrow. I will say thank you for all in TAU, I never forget you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment