Friday, September 28, 2018

Day 14 (24 August 2018) Quipper account


Today I have schedule with Mr Joven to correct my lesson plan at 1:30 pm. I wake up and I open my laptop to correct my lesson plan before I give to Mr Joven, after done correct my lesson plan, I go to kitchen and make some food to break fast. Actually my hobby is cooking and I happy if I make some food for my friend. 

I feel full, because if I eat, I always eat with a big portion. After that I take shower because we the boy want go to mosque for Friday pray.
 (After Friday Pray)


After that I go to TAU for meet Mr Joven. I take my bag, my laptop, flash drive and I go to in Biology Laboratory. But Mr Joven still not arrived and later Mr. Joven arrived. I give Mr joven my lesson plan, he corrected my lesson plan carefully, he give some mark and tell me what must I change. 

After correct my lesson plan Mr Joven Teaching me to make Quipper account, he say sometimes I can use Quiper in Indonesia when I to be a Teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment